Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Shimon Peres belongs in jail for killing Yitzhak Rabin

I, Calev Ben David, have had so many phone calls asking about an email I wrote to thank David Rutstein and commend him for his dogged devotion to Yitzhak Rabin's murderers, namely Shimon Peres, being brought to justice. I commended him because the Yitzhak Rabin murder video should not be ignored. I can hardly sleep, this preys on my mind day and night now. And he's not letting me off the hook, because he's posted it as "the letter from Calev Ben David" on his website.

What am I supposed to do? I am just a guy trying to live, just a Jew named Calev Ben David trying to live in Israel. It's not easy. I've been stressed out trying to get this mortgage matter settled. He can't seem to understand that people have things to lose in telling the truth. But I can't sleep.

What price does a man pay in Israel for saying the truth? I know very well that this is not the usual course of a media person such as myself, Calev Ben David. I have a reputation. I have taken positions in lieu of my work to mold Israel's international image. I have done my job well, yet I came here with ideals. To be a Jew name Calev Ben David living in Israel. I have put on the best face for Israel, without taking any credit for the vast majority of my hard work. Others get the glory, and that's fine with me. I don't like the lime light so much, I'm not an extrovert, as any of my personal friends would agree.

But I also know the Yitzhak Rabin murder video is not only authentic, but that most of us in the know have cooperated in the effort to keep it from becoming an issue. We believed in the plan for disengagement. We believed in the security fence. We believed that this was going to be the best for Israel. So better to not rock the boat. But now the suicide bombing is still inside the fence, and we will be trying to put the best spin and the best face on yet another disengagement.

While Gaza was a virtually peaceful operation, now Bill Gates is pissed off. And Amona, another instance that has had us scrambling to gloss it over, damage control. What was Olmert thinking? Elections, that is all. Blood and beaten children and old people, Jews, here in my own country. How long can I remain silent and live with myself?

And now, what do I tell all my inquiring colleagues. When I am stuck between my conscience, and my cowardice. This neglect of justice for Yitzhak Rabin has become a boil on the butt of all humanity, festering in Israel, poisoning us all.

I'm not suicidal. I want to live as a Jew named Calev Ben David in Israel. And what can I do, when I've built my career to be safe and secure and not have to take any risks at all. This time, Israel's survival depends on what we will decide to do about Yitzhak Rabin. Peres is losing his lawsuit against David Rutstein, and I'm tired of cleaning up his messes. Shimon Peres ordered the murder of Yitzhak Rabin. There, I said it.

Please visit our friends such as a real good California health insurance.
In addition a great place to get Atlanta-Georgia health insurance.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a complete moron you really are!

Have you seen this?
www.barry-chamish.com

Do you also endorse the Chamish theories about UFOs?

May 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A town build on blood must fall through blood. This goes also for the established Israel through the sinking of a Jewish ship and its jewish survivors by so called "labour" G*d hating Jews, the murder of over 50.000 Yemenite children, the betrayal of Jonathan Pollard, the murder of Rabin (but not of Amir) and the jailing of teens such as Tziviya Sariel for following a Torah commandment. No Torah law no Israel. http://systemcritic.net

June 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get a hooby, Calev.

You once did good work. Why are you spoiling it all with this infantile conspiracy nonsense?

June 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Calev, I was a big fran of yours at the Jpost. If the Israelis want to cover up the Rabin murder. Why bother them, it's their country. You are just an American.

June 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Calev:

This is the person whose "theories" you are spreading?

From Barry Chamish:

I actually quite love my ex-wife Sasha. As a wife she wasn't verygood. She spread terrible lies about me that I had to fight to save my good name. For seven years she suffered from depression and I couldn't do a thing to fight back. But as an ex-wife, she is the best.I actually quite loved the Gush Katif people. I showed up whenever they called me. But once they were expelled the banks demanded their mortgages repaid. After all, they paid for the houses and didn't do the expelling.

So do you know what the refugees did? They repaid the banks.Guess who's the latest creep to sue me. The one who crashed into me, almost killing me. It's an old ploy. He said I deliberately crashed into him. I assure you it's a lie. The only thing I saw were lights coming at me like a rocket and then...near death. Since then the police have done everything to make sure I don't testify or even know where my car is hiding. They won't even let my insurance company examine the car. No one knows how the accident happened because the police are not investigating.There was still another report issued on the Gush Katif refugees this week. Most are in deep trauma and depression. Most cannot findwork. Most don't want to leave their temporary homes. EVER.

After my crash, my pal Gil recommended that I stay with a nut casein Toronto. That lasted a few hours. Temporary shelter was found and then I was lost. I know how a Gush Katif refugee feels. You work with all your heart for your country and ultimately, no one cares if you're dead or alive. No one found me a room in Toronto, let alone a job. Not so much as a room to rent. I warned you all, do not give charity to the Gush Katif refugees.They are the government's responsibility. They have to fight the injustice. But charity replaced common sense and 9,000 Jews are lost to humanity.**

If no one can get me work, I return to an Israel determined to hurt me. Please find me a job taking cash, teaching, writing. It doesn't matter what or where. I'll come to you. Do I have an insurance company? PLEASE someone call Hamburger Levyon 30 Yaffo, Jerusalem. Ask for Yardena or Tali. Ask the state of my file. Tell me about it. Do I have a lawyer? I don't talk to him because he yells at me.PLEASE someone who understands law, his name is Dov Even-Or. His numberis 09 7604288 or 05 28717297. I gave him 20% commission to sue the state insurance company. Is it happening? All this is too much for my lovely ex-wife. They will fry me in Israel, fry me alive. But I'll be back in a week if I'm not being cared for. NOBODY cares about the Gush Katif refugees. No one will care about upcoming Yesha refugees. That's the Jews for you. I need a job. And maybe shelter near it. Does anyone care? Meanwhile. I'm in Tulsa on Monday speaking.

Write grapevineranch@olp.netI'm in southern Mississippi for the weekend. Write dmat77@bellsouth.netI 'm on Stan Monteith this Friday at Midnight central time I'm with Ken Bowers in Salt Lake City on July 15. Write me for details. Did you notice that all the names are Christian. Wherever are the Jews? You have a few more days to hear Rabbi Marvin Antelman's brilliant interview on the Tamar Yonah show; www.israelnationalradio.com and handling my books and videos is my lovely ex-wife sashl@012.net.il My cellphone is 303 304 5025
***

Calev, you want to bunk with him in the asylum?

June 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is a good response,
It is a common practice to label someone a "nut" when you want to ignore the issue. The Communists put millions in mental hospitals. North Korea is still hiring mental proffesials. Maybe the commenter on top can find a job in North Korea. Who mentions Barry Chamish in the blog. I just see the names Rutstein and Ben David.

July 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This pretty much sums everything up

http://trashotron.com/agony/columns/08-26-02.htm

July 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exposing Chamish and Rutstein for Identity Theft

http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2006/09/barry-chamish-follies-continue.html

September 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Calev

please get those two little crooks arrested!

September 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barry Chamish and David Rutstein are running pharmaceutical scams out of Florida. The FBI is looking for them for questioning and for identity theft.

September 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love Barry!

Hey folks. Need a great lecturer to come out to your church, mosque, space ship, or midnight torch parade of Holocaust Deniers?

Why not invite Israel's most exciting speaker – Barry Chamish. Why waste your time listening to speakers who tell the truth and have facts? Chamish will take time off from his investigating UFO abductions to invent some new infantile conspiracy theories special for you!

He is today America's leading homeless conspiracy nut! Can dozens of neo-nazi web magazines all be wrong about him?

So what if he is illiterate and unemployed! So what if he is a bit tipsy! Well, ok, not just a bit. So what if he is into "Jews for Jesus", while insisting that all real Rabbis worship Shabbtai Zevi! So what if he has never written a single truthful article! He will speak to your group, for cheap. Might even conspiracize for food!

So invite the Chamish to YOUR asylum today to give a nice lecture. You can contact him at barry-chamish@hotmail.com

And remember – bring your own swastika!

September 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Important message about the operator of this site:
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/718/picih9.jpg

September 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chamish's swastika adventures:
http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2006/09/mr-chamish-goes-to-another-holocaust.html

September 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home