Friday, September 22, 2006

Happy New Year to all

This year has been a very difficult year, in that I, Calev Ben-David, have been casitigated and pressured by my co-workers at the Israel Project to tell them what my real name is. My co-workers are real nice people and I love them dearly. As well, I am not homosexual. That is a rumor that should be nipped in the bud. I am happily married and I have never been with a man. That is enough on that subject.

Well, back to my real name. I was born as Kevin Morganstern and changed my name to Calev Ben-David when I became an Israeli citizen years ago. Yes, I did get teased at school as being Rhoda's relative.

Please visit a beautiful site for Bill Clinton's effort to make peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi just popping in to remind you folks that I'm a shabak informant and a petty juvenile too

October 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home