Sunday, October 15, 2006

Simcha Torah is over

Hey Guys, I don't know what to say. All these holidays. They can drive you mad. It used to be that I went to Eilat with my wife or some years we went to Greece. But this year I decided that my name is Calev Ben-David and it is imperative that I start acting like a Jew. Not some sissy boy who is not sure if he likes girls or guys. But Calev Ben-David the Jew. So I actually snuck into the neighborhood shul and everyone looked at me sort of funny, but it was ok. Check out Montreal appliance repair when you are in Canada.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Important news about Barry Chamish's research:
http://www.geocities.com/barryconspiracy/

November 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rutstein the enemy spy:

http://www.revava.org/hebforum/index.php?PHPSESSID=50f8700a30149c9ca260bf06ed3921f5&topic=826.msg3583

November 28, 2006  
Anonymous Caleb Vogel said...

Hey Calev! Guess what, my name is Calev Ben-David too!! Good to see yah!

October 28, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home